Umm... Yola?

Hi... Sorry I haven't been posting.

I have been really busy. I know that's the normal excuse, but I mean it. I have end of year everything. We are now learning to map the United States of America. Plus, I am already planning Halloween costumes. Chili, me, and another one of our friends have two good ideas so far. But I can't tell you what they are unless you PROMISE not to copy off us. If you really, REALLY care, send me an e-mail and I will tell you. Just press the little pink and white envelope in the lower right hand corner.

I am still kinda bored. But not as bored as... Umm... Well... Hmm... *Smoke comes out of my ears and head* *Grunting* Brain... Computing... Thinking... DING! OMG? Guess what? Cheese is so good! And yellow! And holey! And yellow!

Okay, hum....

'Kay, bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.