What Do You Do At A Sleepover When You're Bored?

Spit takes. That's right. Spit takes.

Okay, let's back up. Let me tell you the full story. Okay? Rewind.

So I had a sleepover with Rockstar and my newest newcomer to my blog my new-ish friend Bamboo. Why is she Bamboo? Because of the poem she made in second grade.

Bamboo
By: Bamboo
Bamboo, bamboo, bamboo.
Juicy bamboo, sweet bamboo, delicious bamboo.
Last of all, but best of all,
Pandas, spring, bamboo.

I know. Genius. Just for fun, I'll tell you her other hit.

Elk
By: Bamboo
I saw elk.
They were eating.
I got down and pretended to be an elk.
I love winter.

I know. Genius. But let's not get sidetracked. So, let's fast forward to the pizza. So, the pizza delivery guy came. We ate pizza. For dessert, we had cookies. Then, the best part of the whole night: Spit takes ! Luckily, Bamboo and I will laugh at anything. So, we stood by the door. When we gave the thumbs up, we would say something as lame as "pudding". Well, I said it was lame, didn't I? Okay, so it was totally awesome. I'll never forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.