Guess who?

Yeah! Me! I'm back from camp. My favorite thing was tubing. It was awesome. I loved it. I took some pictures I'll show you soon.


Because I really want Miley Cyrus's new album, (Breakout, but Ms. Witty won't buy it for me,) here are 7 things about camp:

  1. There was a pool and a lake.
  2. I was in cabin G-3.
  3. I enjoyed the food.
  4. I had a top bunk.
  5. I had Hannah Montana sheets. (Cool!)
  6. I sent Big Pain an empty envelope. (Ha ha!)
  7. Ms. Witty sent me a 3 pounds of Laffy Taffy.

There! 7 things! See ya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I never said I wouldn't buy it for you. I just haven't bought it yet. Don't act spoiled.

Daisy said...

I am glad you had a wonderful time, but I am also glad you are back now!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time at camp. Can't wait to see some pics!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.