Well? She's furry, is she not?
Happy Photo Hunters!
Q: What do you call a rich melon?
When you're ready, go down.
A: A melonaire! Ha, ha, ha!
I found this at: MakesYouLaugh - Cry Without It . Make sure the voulume is on!
First I'll say the rules.
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers. Let the fun begin. Tell me more about yourselves so I can get to know you better...
Okay, here are 8 things about me:
- I'm a bookaholic.
- I have glasses.
- I am going to sleepaway camp for only my second time this summer!
- I have been to 3 of the seven continents (one which I live in.)
- I have never been skiing.
- I am in third grade. (And it's the best third grade in the world.)
- The other four grandchildren are convinced that they are the favorite, but none of them have realized I'm the best of all of us.
- I like blogging, but Big Pain thinks it's stupid
Did you like it?
If you liked that, this one's even cooler.
Here's the first one:
It's winter. It's cold. There are those times where anything will freeze. Except computers. Those freeze in a different way. On to the story, anyway. Big Pain was pouring water out of his window in the car. It froze in 3 seconds. Ms. Witty and I tried it. It worked! So all of a sudden, the day was off to a good start, just because of a fun discovery.
PS: We had a picture of it, but we can't find it.
Let's move to a different setting: summer. It's hot. You're bored. You decide to fry eggs on your driveway. That's exactly what Big Pain and I did. We cracked them. And guess what? I won! Mine fried first! That's how you can brighten up your own summer day.
Are you ready? OK.
Last story, coming up:
Why did the guy take a prune to the dance?
Do you think you know the answer? Go down when you're ready.
Because he couldn't find a date!
Ha, ha, ha!
I saw this on TV Monday night. Isn't it hilarious?!?!
"Hello, everyone! My name is Daisy the Curly Cat. When my friend Hannah Fanna asked me to do a guest post on her blog, I was very excited. I thought real hard, and decided that I would like to tell you about a special part of where I live in south Florida. Sometimes it is called the "River of Grass." Do you know what it is? If you guessed the Florida Everglades you are correct!
The Everglades is teaming with wildlife! I live less than a mile from the edge of the Florida Everglades! The red "X" marks where I live, and the edge of the Everglades is on the left. This means I am lucky enough to see many interesting birds and animals in my own backyard
Everglades National Park is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States and is one of the largest wetlands in the world. The Florida Everglades is a large marshland ecosystem, with the main feature being sawgrass marsh. The water and sawgrass form a shallow river that is 100 miles long and 60 miles wide! There are also small islands of trees that are called hardwood hammocks and something called cypress swamps and pine rockland.
Here are just a few of the beautiful creatures I have seen in my very own backyard:
These birds are called White Ibis. It is a wading bird, and catches fish with its funny-looking curved beak. This bird is endangered.
Can you spot the alligator in this picture? He swims around in the lake behind my house.
Here is a lizard. There are many lizards living in my backyard. I think they look like tiny alligators!
This is a Wood Stork. I do not see this kind of bird very often, and they are also endangered.
Finally, here is a Great Blue Heron. This bird is the largest heron in North America and can have a six foot wingspan!
It is very important to protect our environment so wildlife can continue to survive. And remember to keep watching your own backyard, because you never know what you might see!"
Thank you Daisy. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give her a round of applause! Yay!
PS: I think when my mom took the picture, I blinked!
See more Photo Hunters here.
In this segment, you'll get a new, funny, joke. Made by me!
Here's my first one:
Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
Do you think you know the answer? Go down if you're ready.
A: To show he wasn't chicken!
Here are the rules:
- Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
- Link back to the one who passed this tag to you.
- Spread this tag to at least 7 bloggers or more who you think you are friends with.
Luxor- My awesome cat friend
Feefifoto- My mom
Daisy the Curly Cat- A cat classic
My Name Is Rashieka- A cute kid blog
Shih-Tzu Calendars and Gifts- Cute shih-tzu things
Walt Disney World Auditions- A good Entrecard dropper of mine
Beaded Tail- Cute pet stuff
I'm not showing you until you guess.
Okay, fine. Here it is:
Get it? Do you? Huh, huh, HUH?
Oh. That was embarrassing. WELL? Do you?
It's old math homework of mine. Get it? AFTER MATH? Get it? *Please say yes, please say yes, please, please, PLEASE, pretty please!* Did you get it?
Yup. That's me! Today, at the exact moment this is posted, I am nine years old.
Aren't you as happy as I am? I hope you are. It would be a pity if you weren't. Bye and...
Haaaaaaaappy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Cha cha cha!