FreeKibble And FreeKibbleKats Are Here!


See my new badges?

I got them at freekibble.com

Aren't they cute?

This is about the girl who started it all:
"Mimi Ausland, a 12 year old girl from Bend, Oregon, wanted to help feed the hungry animals at her local animal shelter. “There are 10’s of thousands of dogs and cats in animal shelters across the country, all needing to be fed a good meal.” Say hello to freekibble.com and freekibblekat.com!"


My mom and I both added this button to our blogs. Go and help hungry dogs and cats!

PS: Have you seen FreeRice?

1 Comments:

BeadedTail said...

I recently found out about the FreeKibble buttons too and just added them to my blog yesterday! I'm glad that you and your mom added them to both of your blogs since it means more dogs and cats in shelters will be helped! Yay!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.