My Blogaversary's Coming!

Yay! In honor of that, I'll have three changes! Can anyone guess what they are? *Cricket chirps* Anyone?
Hello, is anyone even here?
Helloooooooo!?!?

Okay, I'll give you the first one. My name's going from "The Big Hannah Montana Fan" to...
...
...
...
(Drumroll please)
...
...
...
...

The Cupcake Bakery

Are you happy-cited or WHAT? Here's the story behind the name:

Ms. Witty and my grandpa both call me their "Cupcake."

THE END
Great story, huh?

This will happen on February 18th, 2009! See you then!

3 Comments:

Daisy said...

It sounds like some exciting changes. I like your new blog name.

Eduardo said...

Thats a great name! My Mommy's neices & nephews love cupcakes with sprinkles! Mommy calls me her little cupcake too. I don't like it though because it's not very mandoggy! Have a great day!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cupcake! I'm looking forward to the big change.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.