Pinch Hitting

Hi -- MOM here. I'm posting according to strict instructions from the Cupcake to cover her while she's out of town at yet another summer program. She came home from camp on Friday afternoon; Sunday morning she departed for Boston to attend a three-week summer school program. She's staying in a dorm and taking classes in movie making, web design, cooking and photography.

Am I a tiny bit envious that Cupcake gets to do such awesome fun stuff this summer? Maybe a little bit.

Am I proud of her for traveling unaccompanied to a city where she's never been, to room with kids she's never met and take cool and exciting classes?

Definitely.

Here's a picture I sent her in a letter.

1 Comments:

Lynne said...

Wow! That sounds way cooler than any camp I ever got to go to!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.