I Can Haz Cellphone? A Story in Pictures. And Words. So Basically, It's Just A Normal Story.

I was like:

















And my mom was all, "Okay. You lost your last one, so I guess you need a new one."

And I was like:



So after a long time of waiting, my mom finally got around to taking me to Best Buy. On the way home after that, I was like:
YAY! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Picture from The Dork Diaries.

I'm SO HAPPY! And no, my phone does not look like:


It looks like:

Except with silver bling all over it. I'm so happy!!!!1!!

3 Comments:

feefifoto said...

Yay Cupcake! Call me sometime.

Anonymous said...

hi cuzinpoo this is ur (only jk jk jk) frendsies!!!!!! we miss u!!!!!!!
-Rel
-Bean
-Emm

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.