All My Life

All my life I wondered when the boys in my grade would become real people and stop having fake gun fights and making dumb, cruel jokes. Oh, and enjoying Star Wars: The Clone Wars so much. Is that too much to ask?

I figured that when we all got to 6th grade, they would feel an overcoming sense of maturity and stop their fake guns and dumb jokes.

Now we all made it to 6th grade, and I have made a discovery:

If they haven't given up the guns and Star Wars by now, which only a few have, they never will.

I will still have to yell at them to "Grow up!" when they start being weird in class.

I will still roll my eyes a lot.

Guess I was wrong all my life.

Thank goodness I'm going to a different school next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.