In Which I Follow Up The Previous Post

Greetings, Internet. It's me!

First things first. I read Betsy and the Great World and Betsy's Wedding. I was disappointed with Betsy and the Great World. This is about three years after the previous book. It starts when Betsy leaves to spend a year abroad in Europe. It was hard for me to follow and I missed reading about the other characters. On the other hand, I simply adored Betsy's Wedding. When Betsy got off the boat in New York her old boyfriend, Joe, was waiting there with a marriage proposal. No, I didn't just spoil the story for you, I promise. That happens in the beginning. It goes on to talk about the first year or so of Betsy's life as Mrs. Joe Willard. But if you read them, you just have to read Betsy and the Great World. Otherwise there is a monstrous gap in the story.

Next things next, I suppose. I'm not sure if that's a working phrase. This weekend I'm taking a flight to Ohio for my friend's Bat Mitzvah. I'm totally excited because it's going to be so much fun!

Um, what else? I have the song Bohemian Rhapsody running through my head right now, so I'll just leaves you with this:


Happy almost Hanukkah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.