Ladies And Gentlemen, Boys And Girls, The Moment We Have All Been Waiting For

The Pet Rock contest is officially over.






And there you have it.

The winner is: LUX! And the name is FuFu.

Winners, nice job. Contestants, thank you. Okay, winners, please send Ms. Witty / FeeFiFoto your address. Anyone who got a honorable mention, if you'd like one, please do the same.

Special Honorable Mentions go to: FeeFiFoto, (My wonderful camera-mom) Lisa, (for linking to my contest) Stellaluna (for 2nd place), Janice, (for 3rd place) Rita / Scarlett / Sloopy / Anonymous / Anonymous (for determination.)

Honorable Mentions go to: , Meemsnyc, Ga Farmwoman, Toni, Carol, Stine, Nessa, The Natural State Hawg, Sissyann, Daisy, Leslie, Kmunse.

Thank you everybody!


Rock Band. Get it?






5 Comments:

Lux said...

I am SO very excited and honored that FuFu picked me as the winner! :)

This was a fun contest!

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to Luxor!

That was a really fun contest, too!

HawgWyld said...

I'm absolutely crushed that I lost the contest. Yes, the name "Flint" came to me after hours of contemplation, reading through Ecclesiastes a time or two, consulting the I Ching and asking my mother for advice.

Seriously, however, congratulations to Lux and I appreciate being linked on your page!

Enjoy your pet rock...

Visit The Natural State Hawg

Lux said...

Thanks for stopping by to let me know my pet rock is in the mail! :)

I will take very good care of it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! And thank you very much for the link to me too. You are a sweetheart. Oh, and thanks for putting my Entrecard on your blog today too. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.