If You Have Phobophobia, Don't Read This Post

I was thinking about phobias, so I decided to make this post. Enjoy!

A
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Arithmophobia - Fear of numbers.
Anthrophobia - Fear of flowers.
B
Bibliophobia - Fear of books.
Botanophobia - Fear of plants.
Bathmophobia - Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
C
Catoptrophobia - Fear of mirrors.
Chionophobia - Fear of snow.
Chromophobia - Fear of colors.
Claustrophobia- Ooh! That's fear of Santa Claus.
D
Domatophobia - Fear of houses.
E
Equinophobia - Fear of horses.
Elurophobia - Fear of cats.
G
Genuphobia - Fear of knees.
H
Hydrophobia - Fear of water.
K
Koinoniphobia - Fear of rooms.
L
Leukophobia - Fear of the color white.
M
Mageirocophobia - Fear of cooking.
Megalophobia - Fear of large things.
Melanophobia - Fear of the color black.
Microphobia - Fear of small things.
N
Noctiphobia - Fear of the night.
O
Octophobia - Fear of the figure 8.
Ombrophobia - Fear of rain.
P
Papyrophobia - Fear of paper.
Phobophobia - Fear of phobias.
Porphyrophobia - Fear of the color purple.
S
Scolionophobia - Fear of school.
Selenophobia - Fear of the moon.
Somniphobia - Fear of sleep.
T
Tachophobia - Fear of speed.
Technophobia - Fear of technology.
V-Z
Zoophobia - Fear of animals.

I thought that this would amuse my readers with some funny phobias. Bye! Come again!

3 Comments:

Daisy said...

I think I might have Leukophobia. But only after Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I have Hannahphobia.

Anonymous said...

"Scolionophobia - Fear of school."

^ I have that. ^

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.