HI!

I am here! Sorry so much. Fourth grade is TOUGH. I'm suffering from severe homework overload. You want proof? Here's what happened this week:

MONDAY
  • Performed rap
  • Big Pain got braces
  • Worked on our drama (we're doing the Boston Tea Party! I'm the narrator! That's the best part!)
  • Stuff
TUESDAY
  • My grandma got sugery (but she's OKAY!)
  • Ummm...
  • Had Greek class
  • Worked on Geo Lab homework
  • Stuff
WEDNESDAY
  • Drama
  • Practiced my Latin spelling words
  • Stuff
THURSDAY (That's today!)
  • Spelling test
  • Choir
  • Made a cover for my story, The Hanukkah Gift
  • Stuff
FRIDAY
  • Wordly Wise test
  • Stuff
  • What am I psychic?
I'll try to blog as much as I can. But it won't be easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.