My Story

Today I was bored so I sat down and wrote a short story using no punctuation just like this post is I hope you enjoy run on sentences because that is this whole post so here is my story I hope you like it and now I crave chocolate I always crave chocolate as noted in my story here it is I hope you like it


Once upon a time there was a blue and purple cow named Barty Barty had a pig friend named Coco Coco and Cocos pet ladybug like chocolate Chocolate is yummy I agree with Coco and Cocos ladybug whom I am calling Larry Larry is really cute and friendly Larry likes to compete in table tennis tournaments every Saturday at 747 and 3 second yay for Larry Larry is too small play table tennis so Larry always loses but Larry doesn't care because Larry is a good sport Larry has a Larry size ping pong table but it is too small for anyone to play Plus Larry was a loser in high school so nobody wants to even talk to Larry Oh no somewhere in the world a pig just became breakfast food POOR PIGGY :( Larry is also sad :( Larry is small so :( small frowny face

That  is the end of my awesome awesome awesome awesome story that was so very awesome you know what else is awesome thats right I am awesome because I really am really awesome awesomeness is me yay I am awesome

Hehehe I love being AWESOME

ARENT I AWESOME OOPS I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK BUT WHATEVER BECAUSE I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS LOCK YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.