Progress

I've been working on the summer homework, and I've made pretty good progress.  One of my assignments is that I need to read 3 books and write a summary and a commentary for each one.  I finished one today.  It's on The Penderwicks at Point Mouette.  If you're interested, read on.  If you're not, too bad.  Just keep reading.  Please.

The Penderwicks at Point Mouette

Written by Jeanne Birdsall

Summary

    In The Penderwicks at Point Mouette, the four Penderwick sisters are going apart for the first time.  Their father is in England with his new wife, and Rosalind is going to New Jersey, leaving Skye in charge.  Everyone doubts Skye’s capability of being the Oldest Available Penderwick. (OAP)  With Jane in a romantic daze, especially after meeting Dominic, and Batty with her newly discovered musical talent, the two weeks at Point Mouette are quite an adventure.

Commentary

    Whenever I read a Penderwicks book, I fear it will be the last.   I treasure and adore them.  This book was no different.  I love connecting with the characters.  I relate to Rosalind’s maturity, Jane’s love of writing, Batty’s wildness.  Skye’s blonde hair and love for being organized I don’t share.  I would recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, fun, and exciting book to sit down with.



So, what did you think of it?  If you have any (positive) comments on it?  If you do, you can click the box below this post that lets you comment and tell me what you think.



And for those who didn't want to continue reading, how do you feel about it now?

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.