What Can I Do When I Can't Think Of Anything To Say?

I know!! I can invite a guest poster! And here she is:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, puppies and kitties, Cupcake's mom is proud to present

PIGLET

Also known as Cupcake's Little Friend

Dear Cupcake,

Hi, it's me, “Piglet” (your little friend). I hope you are having fun at camp. I really enjoy getting your letters. Do you get homesick while you’re away for so long? Sometimes I get homesick when I spend the night at my Grandma's, because I miss my home. But I hope that someday I can go to sleep-away camp too, and not get homesick.

I have read almost all the books on my summer reading list and now I am looking for more good books to read. What are some of your favorite books? When I’m done writing this letter, I am going to go back to your blog and feed your fish some more. It’s really fun to feed the fish. I miss you.

Love, Piglet

1 Comments:

Nix Azrael said...

You won yet another meme on my blog! http://gigi-ellesig.blogspot.com/2011/07/chocolate-covered-writing.html

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.