I Am The Chosen One. I Am The Girl Who Lived.

Wednesday it was SOOO windy. It was like a Category 3 storm. I may/may not be exaggerating a leeeeeeeettle bit.  But that's beside the point.

I was standing outside, under a huge tree. It is a huge tree. I mean huge. I was holding a hula hoop like it could shield me from the flying debris, which of course it didn't. My eyes were closed. (See Diagram 1 below.)

DIAGRAM 1













My eyes were closed, so I didn't see the dead branch fall off of the big tree.  It could have killed me.

But it didn't.

It hit my ARM.
(See Diagram 2 below.)

DIAGRAM 2













And then I was like,















(That is me saying, "I'M ALIVE! THEREFORE, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.