My State Is Great

So I like, um, like, have to do, like, a report on Oklahoma. So far for my "state in a bag" I have a Oklahoma state quarter and a few e-mails from my friend from camp who lives in Oklahoma. I'm working on drawing a basic map of it. I also have to pick a topic for my paragraph on Oklahoma. Whatever.Yeah. That's Oklahoma. Cool, huh? I've learned a lot about it. State bird, rock, butterfly, beverage, colors, meal, song, poem, dance, game animal, tree, animal, fish, motto, flag, and a LOT more. My mom says Oklahoma's not that cool (sorry citizens of Oklahoma) but I say it's a lot more interesting than you'd think.

So I said I've got a Oklahoma quarter, right? Of course I'm right, I'm always right. So it was all grimy, and so we bought a bottle of Coca Cola and dropped it in. In about 2 hours, it was all nice and de-grimed.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.