I Can't Think Of A Good Title For This Post

Currently I am reading Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. Before that I was reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. How did I hear about those? I read The Mother Daughter Book Club books by Heather Vogel Frederick, where in the first two, they read Little Women and Anne of Green Gables. I love both of the main characters, but if I were to have lunch with one character from a book, I'd invite Anne (or Cordelia) Shirley. She's got so much imagination coming out of her, I think I'd love her. Plus, she's closer to my age than Jo March is. On the subject of both of those girl classics, my brother's personal trainer has lost his man-card, or at least that's what Big Pain says. Why? When Big Pain came out of his workout session, my mom talked to the trainer. He saw I was reading Anne of Green Gables and said "I had lots of sisters so I read that! And Little Women too." I burst out laughing. I mean, sure those are classics. GIRL classics. Moving away from that subject, my mom hasn't read Anne of Green Gables and didn't like Little Women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.