My Birthday Party!!!

So, like, I'm, like, going to, like, have, like, a birthday party!!!! So, my really good friend Enchilada, who I am renaming Chili, and I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. So July 15th was like, the most exciting moment of my life. Imagine this:

You're in a movie theater waiting for Harry Potter to start. A preview come on, it looks like this:



You poke your friend when you get to the part about "Some heroes being born". You two giggle and bounce your legs. Yes, you are seeing the trailer for the Lightning Thief.

ABOUT 6 MONTHS LATER

You and your friend decide to share a birthday party.

TODAY

I'm so excited that I find it necessary to make a countdown until the day of my party, President's Day 2010. That day's been on my calender for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. The Lightning Thief does not, in fact, come out that day. It comes out February 12th, only 10 days after Chili's birthday.

So now you know what this is:



Make your own Countdown Clocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.