"Double Digits!": Celebrating 10 Years Of Me!

Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday! Today is my birthday!


Did you get me a present?

How 'bout ten of them?

It's my 10th birthday and I'm so happy! It has been exactly ten years since I was brought into this world to make others happier. Along the way I have faced many hardships: Fights, tantrums, aches and pains, forgetting to do my homework, the occasional "I bit a girl at summer camp when I was four and got suspended."

There have also been good things: Every teacher who asked if I could stay with them and become Miss Cupcake, my 104% spelling tests, getting into the spelling bee and the top four in the fourth grade spelling bee, ummmmm...

There was other stuff!

I'm so glad I'm finally ten! Even if I'll always be younger than half my friends and older than the other half, I'm still ten! Even if Rockstar looks closer to ten than I do, I'm still ten!

As a joke, one of our contractors gave me a piece of defective flooring. I made some clothes out of tissue paper and drew a face in Sharpie. Her name is Michelle!

Happy birthday toooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeee...

1 Comments:

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Happy birthday to you!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.