Howdy

Helloooooo INTERNET!!!

How y'all doin'? Oh, you in the back. You look amazing. And you too, in the front row. 

Aaaand now that my tacky blog post-opening banter in COMPLETE, I will move on.

Or so I thought.

Because then, I realized: I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!!! 

I took multiple tests today.
In geography I had a test on Europe & Asia. I got a 39.5 out of 40 on a test on the Maya. I took I test on Greek.

OY.  

And I ran a 5 K yesterday. In the past week, I have run 10 kilometers!!! And on Thursday I am running a mile!!! And on Sunday I run ANOTHER 5 K!!!

Okay, maybe I was lying.  I do have some  stuff to say.

AAaaaand for breakfast I had cheese, orange juice, and gooey butter cake. (Bad combo. I know.)
For lunch I had a wrap with falafel, (YUM!)  cucumbers, greens, and tahini. YUM.

Oh, and I have a project:

In an attempt to broaden my vocabulary, I have made a chart to fill out. Every day of the week, I want to use the words "groovy" and "rubbish" each at least once.

And now...

Au revoir!

1 Comments:

Sharyn said...

Oh puhleeze... this post was complete rubbish.

Except for the part about the gooey butter cake. That part was groovy.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.