Euge!

Ha ha, I feel smart. I learned that euge is Latin for hooray.


Moving on...


There are only a few weeks left of school! I don't think we can even finish all of our material.  We have to map South America, study the Aztecs and the Incas, and who knows what else.  But somehow, we are going to get it all done, and then euge! I will be in 6th Grade!!!

In other news...

It FINALLY stopped raining in my area (I hope) we had about two whole weeks of pure rain, not to mention a few tornadoes.  I *think* our plants will survive, but one can never be too sure. 

Now for the stuff no one really cares about!!!

I ran/walked 3 miles today. I am proud of me!!!

Okay, now I'm tired so I am going to end this post.

GOOD NIGHT INTERNETS!!! WOO HOO!!!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Sharyn said...

Whaddaya mean no one cares? I care!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.