Plop: The Third Part

Okay, here's a clue:

Now, here's your other clues:


And this:


You know where I'm going, right? Now go read my post. Oh here's my other one. Go! Shoo!

You're done already? Wow.

So just kick back, relax, and enjoy another food disaster.

So, I had pasta for dinner. I was swaying around as I carried my plate to the table. *Flashback*
*I come back to reality*
*Shudders*
Okay, sorry. Only this time, it didn't go BOOM. And it didn't go Tssssssssss either. It went:
...
...
...
PLOP

I looked down at my dinner. On the floor. (I cleaned it up.)

PS: Ms. Witty made me more pasta.

2 Comments:

Daisy said...

Oh noes! That might be one of the messiest foods to fall on the floor! I am glad you got more pasta though.

Lux said...

It's a good thing you're not a cat. You would've had to eat it off the floor! ;-)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.