AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that was me screaming. "Why?" you ask. Because...

ALONG WITH 3 OTHER KIDS, I'M GOING TO MY SCHOOL'S SPELLING BEE!!!!!!!!

Thanks, feel free to applaud...

And applaud...

Okay, stop.

Wait! I liked that applause! Keep going...

Okay, desist. Cease and desist.

I'm so happy! I was the only girl in the final 4 people. There was Ninja Bunny, Dude, another dude, and the fabulous MOI. All the girls were cheering for me.

The school Spelling Bee is on January 15th, giving me plenty of time to study.

Wish me loads of luck!!!

PS: I sent a text to my girl cousin in New York.

Here's what I said:

"Hi ______(her name)! It's _______ (my name). Today we had our class spelling bee and guess who's going to the school spelling bee? That's right. From my class there's me and (_________ my name)_________(boy from my class). From the other class is ________ (boy's name) and ________ (girl's name). I'm not sure about _______ (girl's name) though. Hope you're having a good day!!! :-)

_______ (my name)

And she said:

"Congratulashons thet's grate!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.