A Devastated Cupcake Is A Devastated Cupcake

As the title of this post hinted, I am devastated.

Crying into my pillow devastated.

I'm talking 8 quarts of chocolate ice cream devastated.

Like, hiding in my room and never coming out devastated.

Why? you ask. Well, even if you aren't asking that, I appreciate your fake concern.

Some hints as to why I am devastated:


1) It's September 1st
2) I'm 11 years old
3)















And if you are still clueless, I'll tell you.

My acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was a) lost in the mail b) burned by my uncle or c) never sent! And no half-giant kicked down my door to hand me my letter! Which means...

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS LEFT WITHOUT ME!!!!!

Wait... I have and idea. Does anyone know where I can get a Ford Anglia?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.