I Looooove To Sing... Sort Of

Tomorrow my Children's Choir or however it is spelled or pronounced is going on our school tours! That means we get to skip school to go around in our uniforms all day singing at other schools.

Last year we got ice cream when we were done.

Anyway, I think it will be very fun because 1) I get to skip my test on the Constitution (We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.) and 2) it was fun last year. (Although we are probably not getting ice cream tomorrow :-(. Sad.)

PS: For my online book club, I am reading Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary. Good book! Although very long and a bit confusing if you haven't read books 1, 2, &3, which I haven't. Did I mention it's the fourth book in the series?

Oh, do I have a great post idea that is top secret Confidential.

PEACE LOVE PINK PIZZA

Peace out world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.