Israel Day 4

Wow, that day went by fast. We are done touring and tonight, we are having a Shabbat dinner. (Shabbat shalom!)

Today we saw a church. Yeah, the last place where you expect to see a church is in ISRAEL. Yes, I went to churches in Rome and the Westminster Abbey in London.

BUT, this was special, I guess. It’s the place where Jesus died, I think.

Then we bought stuff, I got a birthday present for Rockstar, it is a bracelet with a hand on it. The hand is supposed to keep away the evil eye. We also got some t-shirts, I wanted a Cardinal’s one but instead I got one that was like this

(picture of a blue fish)
Med. Sea
(picture of a red fish)
Red Sea
(blank outline of a fish)
Dead Sea

Jumbo Pain got a shirt with a smiley face with the Jewish curls on the side and a black hat. The caption is, “DON‘T WORRY, BE JEWISH.”

Oh, and bye the way? Our Shabbat dinner was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

That’s all, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.