Israel Day #2

Enjoy Day 2 of our vacation in Israel

I woke up in the morning and got a fabulous breakfast. Then we jumped on the bus and headed to Masada. Masada is a really, really, old, big mountain. On top of it is the world’s oldest sanctuary! It is this really complicated, long story involving Romans and suicide. We took the cable cars up, while my aunt, uncle, Royal Pain, Jumbo Pain, and my other cousin walked up. On the way down, I walked with Ms. Witty and Big Pain while everyone else took the cable cars. After that we got a delicious lunch and then changed into our swimming suits. Then we headed out to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth. There, it is so salty that instead of sand on the bottom, there’s salt! We floated and sat in the water and had FUN. Then we went to the hotel for a bit and then went to dinner. It was a good dinner, overall. We walked back to the hotel and now I am here.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.