Winter Break At Last!

I am finally on winter break. I'm so excited! I think that these next few weeks of rest are well earned.

My mom's taking me to New Orleans for a few days. She went to college and law school there, so she's going to show me all around.

A few days ago I made latkes. You know, potato pancakes fried in oil that we eat for Hanukkah. I've had so many that I'm kind of tired of them.

Actually, I'm excited that I'm on break, but I'm sad because I only have one more semester at my school and then I have to leave and go to a secondary school. I'll be really sad but it's inevitable because I've been there for 8 years and my school graduates in 6th grade.

I've watched Toy Story and Elf to the point where I can recite the whole script. I've made latkes and spinach soup and I helped make cranberry bread.

One more thing that I forgot:

I'm going to the school spelling bee, again. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (See Jan. 15, 2011: "Can You Spell Awesome? I Can. C-U-P-C-A-K-E", as well as Dec. 14, 2009: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

I made alternate in the Geography Bee (see Dec. 18, 2009: "More Smart Stuff"), meaning if someone is out sick or something I'm in. (See Jan. 16, 2010: "Wassup Internet?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.