Sadly, No I Couldn't

On Tuesday, what did I do in school? Ask yourself that question. Do you want to know? If so, keep reading. Okay, I'll tell you. At 8:00, it was still snowing. Later, it was still snowing. When we went to science, my science teacher had to shovel a walkway so we could get there. 30 minutes later, there was about 1 inch already! I had to go home at 12:00, and by then, there was about 12 inches. My aunt (aka Madame French teacher at my school) had to take us home; it took more than one hour to get home. We had to walk through the snow to get inside, and only one of my shoes were on. No, I did not do anything Hannah Montana related. Sorry, I'm awfully sorry, please forgive me. Tune in next time on: Big Hannah Montana Fan. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.