Your Wish Has Been Granted Part II

*Cough* *Achoo* Um hello. As you can see, I am really feeling a bit under the weather.*Achoo* Excuse me. As I was saying, you will know what I am talking about if you read Your Wish Has Been Granted, my post from yesterday. *Cough* I still don't feel well so don't push it. Okay? Good. And, you know what? I'm going to make you read it. Sound fun? OK!You can scroll down and read or I'll make some links. I'll do it here,and here. Is that enough? Good. Okay. I'll give you some time to read. OK? Great. So go! Shoo! Bye bye. Go read. I'll wait.*Random music plays* "You get the beeeeest of both worlds..." Oh! You're back! How embarrassing! Okay, did you see why I'm not so good? if you didn't, here's another link. GO! SHOO! Those of you who understood, here's a Pop Quiz! (Sorry, no multiple choice. Also, you get an F if you cheat!)

  • How many days a week do I have a lesson?
  • What is my seven-day-a-week schedule?
  • How did my legs feel when I walked the morning I got sick?
  • What was my temperature in the morning?
Right then. Here's the bonus question!

  • Did you enjoy this post?




Hey there! You cheated! I saw it! You got an F!!!

Most of you did pretty good. The average is about a B maybe. Thanks for watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.