Two Years, All To Charity



Yesterday, I got my hair cut.

Eight inches.

For Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

I went to get my hair cut when Ms. Witty went for her appointment. I was scared at first, but when I got in the chair, the fear turned to excitement. I love helping people.

Ms. Witty spoiled me. She let me get a manicure at the mall. She almost got an i-Phone. But she didn't. Boo hoo.

Okay, Hannah Fanna STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!

Anyway,
I love my hair. But, I was so used to my long hair, that every time I have to put my hair behind my ear, I remember I don't have enough to do that.I'll miss my old hair, but, it will come back. Eventually. Okay! it won't come back that fast! Would you stop! You're putting pressure on me! I don't like it! STOP! Well, okay, I'll apologize. Sorry for yelling so much. Bye!

2 Comments:

Daisy said...

You have very beautiful hair. But what is more important is that you showed that you are a beautiful person to donate your hair for charity. And some lucky person will look beautiful because of you! This makes me feel happy inside.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your short hair. Love Bops

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.