All Bee'd Out

The spelling bee was yesterday. I did okay, but I didn't do as well as I had hoped to.  I got out in the ninth round, misspelling miscible.  But seriously, what kind of a word is that? I think that they made up words in that round to get us all out.

A boy in the fourth grade won, and the runner up was the same fifth grader that got second place in the Geo Bee. I hope that this boy can win first place in a bee next year; I think he deserves it.

I'm sad that I didn't do as well as I wanted to in my last spelling bee, but I think it's really cool that fourth graders won both of the bees this year. It's really an amazing accomplishment.

At least I'll never misspell miscible again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.