First Post of 2012!

I couldn't wait, and I'm sure you couldn't either. I just had to post as soon as the clock changed.  It's so exciting!  I'm going to be twelve in 5 days.  Can you believe that I've been blogging since 2008? It seems forever ago.  I was looking back at some of my old posts, and I realized how much I've changed since I wrote my first blog post on February 28, 2008.  It was to introduce myself and express my love for Hannah Montana.  Did you know that Hannah Montana is over? Yeah, she graduated high school, revealed her secret to the world, flew to Paris to be in a movie, and then changed her mind and went back to California to go to Stanford with her best friend.

Well, the new year is off to a great start. I hope it stays that way!  Have a great year, Internet, and happy almost my birthday!

Afterthought:  We are four minutes into 2012! Exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.