School Starts For Real

Today was my first real day at school.  It wasn't the best day I've ever had.

I am incredibly, impossibly sore from gym class yesterday, especially from squats.  We had to do more squats today, and I nearly screamed with all the pain.  It is really hard to walk up and down stairs between every class when you have to wince with every step you take.  Advil isn't helping my issue, so I just have to live with it. Oy.

My teachers don't miss a beat.  Today we already have had a pop quiz in Social Studies and one assignment from each class.  And I have a quiz on Friday in science.

Now, since I'm excited about my birthday and my legs, back, and right arm are at the point of falling off, I bid thee farewell, Internet.

PS: This is my 365th blog post! It took me 4 years to write the equivalent of 1 post a day for a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave comments to tell me your thoughts.